WCLC 2022 CME Credit & Attendance Certificates
Thank you for attending WCLC 2021
The process to claim your CME Credit or Attendance Certificate opens on September 14, at 12:01 a.m. (MDT), and can only be completed once. Credit may be claimed through December 17, 2021.
Steps to receive your credit and certificate:
- Click the “Register/Take course” tab shown above.
- Log in using your existing IASLC membership email address or create a new user profile if you are not a member.
- Complete the free check out process. When finished, you will automatically be returned to the WCLC 2021 course pages.
- Follow the steps to receive credit and your certificate.
If you have questions about this process, please contact IASLC education staff at [email protected]
WCLC 2021 is an accredited CME activity
Physicians will receive a certificate that reflects the total number of credits claimed for the CME sessions they attended. Non-physicians will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer designates this Other activity (blended live, simulive, and on-demand materials) for a maximum of 77.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 77.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 77.00 Attendance